Saturday 24 March 2012

Intro -



Hello beautiful readers... So here's a little introduction about myself and this blog. 
This is my first blog post so please be nice! 

I'm Tania, after months and months of being pestered to write a blog I've finally given in. I like to do all things arty and can't get enough of fashion. And I don't just mean 'loving fashion' like most girls do, I mean I crave for it. I love styling people, designing my own clothes, finding bargains, and alternatives to typical high street trends. Not only will I be writing a little bit about where to find a good vintage bargain, I'll also be writing my step by steps for crafty/arty bits. Ranging from hand made cards to restoring furniture pieces. I'll keep you updated on my photography success and progress. I'll also be updating this blog with latest make up bargains and tips on how to use things efficiently and properly. You'll be looking like a glamorous star in no time... All these bits and bobs are just what's happened in my day to day life, so there isn't really an order. Hope you enjoy it.

Here's my current photography website;
http://www.wix.com/ferreiratphotography/home
But I will be keeping you updated with my wedding photography website which is currently under construction!

Stay fabulous! 

Tania Ferreira.

No comments:

Post a Comment